• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

I realize she's mainstream, but Joss Stone is a redonkulous talent.

also, this is from the Sleep Now in the Fire video from 99

rage-against-the-machine-donald-trump.jpg

Misfits doing 2 reunion shows at Riot Fest this summer with Glenn Danzig, one is in Chicago the week after my trip there. Damn I would love to see that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is a weird lineup - Misfits, Morrissey, Nas, Ween, Deftones, Death Cab for Cutie??

chicago_2016_admat_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
that lineup gets even weirder as you go down

i would like a venn diagram comparing pierce the veil fans, gza fans, bob mould fans, and dan deacon fans please

the funniest part of that lineup is, like, I'd totally pay to see like 15-20 bands there, but it seems like 75% of the festival is devoted to acts that are basically their direct opposites

that lineup gets even weirder as you go down

i would like a venn diagram comparing pierce the veil fans, gza fans, bob mould fans, and dan deacon fans please

I'm a fan of the last 3. Haven't see GZA in concert but would love to. Seen Dan Deacon 4+ times. Bob Mould once.

So there's a start. Maybe this festival is aimed at ME?

Also holy shit I'd love to see Hold Steady play through Boys and Girls in America.

I mean I'd dig gza and mould. I'd attend Deacon, sure. But the point is there are a huge number of WARPED TOUR type bands on there too.

though motion city soundtrack's last show could be a fun nostalgia trip I guess. I wonder what their post-2004 stuff sounds like.

A band called Leftover Crack with an umlaut in their name sounds like they must be good.

Riot Fest is always pretty eclectic. Last year's looked awesome but I couldn't swing it.

riot-fest-chicago.jpg

Back