• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

kozelkek jumpin the shark on this one? 130 minutes? nah. dig the keys though. maybe it'll grow on me?

i wouldn't trade one stupid decision
for another ten years of life

This just popped up on Spotify, and yes I know it's old and boring and whatever and ever, but I think it might be my favorite Ben Folds song and gets me every time. And he's from Winston and I talked to him at Pepper's Pizza in Chapel Hill one time many years ago while super stoned and about to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona shortly after getting dumped, and we along with the staff and his date were the only people in the restaurant and his portrait was on the wall as part of an NC Musicians mural and he was wearing basically the same outfit, so memories.

6cb99834eaea35b718daa05fe77c418f.jpg

Me likey

i have listened to that tune a few times now i like it

it reminds me a little of broken social scene

dude is a jazz guitarist by trade, teaches in berlin

has worked with cool ppl like eric clapton and tribe called quest

And Brian Blade. I've heard his name before. Maybe he has played with the Dan, too?

gettin real emo drinking beers and playing this on my banjo

and when there's nothing for us now
you let me down i let you down
with yr grandfather in the ground

got strand of oaks tonight

new album has grown on me a lot

last show i saw him he played acoustic which was sweet but i'm looking forward to full band again

New albums by Tennis and The Shins today. New ones from Real Estate and Spoon next week. Dad Rock Nation is excited !

giphy.gif

Back