• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Anyone familiar with Mansions? Former WF student named Christopher Browder. Thinking he was on campus somewhere between 08-10. He used to gig around W-S some back then.

His new single.

Anyone familiar with Mansions? Former WF student named Christopher Browder. Thinking he was on campus somewhere between 08-10. He used to gig around W-S some back then.

His new single.

He lived on my freshman hall and was my roomate's roommate second semester junior year when I went abroad. Class of 2007.

now i'm listening to kanye on the taconic parkway, riding fast and you're out in echo park, blasting 2pac, drinking a fifth for my ass

Blind Melon tonight. Very stoked:
fdcd2a7be40945c69c5ac2ef5df1ae91.jpg

Love me some blind Mellon. That fella died a while back tho. Were they the same?

Love me some blind Mellon. That fella died a while back tho. Were they the same?

TBH saw them with Hoon, but too young to compare. The current lead singer has as much if not more material with them than Hoon. He is awesome, and they were awesome. He just let the crowd belt it a bunch, and it was the most dedicated crowd I have seen at a show (just knowing the jams and sending the vibes). They do not play much together (publicly at least), so it really felt like a big reunion for all parties involved.

New Field Music out 2nd Feb. Teaser sounds pretty dope.

Grizzly Bear and The Clientele were sweet live shows last week.

Anyone here into Sandro Perri?

As you were.

Last edited:
Also, if you've held off on Bob Dylan's Born Again/Gospel shit because you're not into religious stuff (which was what I did), get over it. It's straight from God. Great band, and the man has never sounded better. The new Bootleg Series "Trouble No More" is brilliant.

Tim Heidecker's Trump Songs available on streaming services, including hit tracks "Richard Spencer," "Wilbur Ross," and "Imperial Bathroom."

New Kesha is surprising and good. :noidea:

ETA: ahh, couple months behind.

Last edited:
Will see Hayes Carll and The Band of Heathens on Sunday night; pretty pumped. Really like Hayes Carll a lot. Video is a little old, but the audio is good and it will give you a good sense of his sound:

Stumbled on Greta Van Fleet recently - they sound a LOT like Led Zeppelin. Not sure how big these guys can get, but they rock. Love this kind of music.

Back