• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

h1Zund3.png

THE REVIEWS FROM "LISTENERS LIKE YOU" ARE IN.

That's hilarious and in-line with what I was thinking, only I recognized Angry Hour as a filler/opener and not as an actual music piece. Criticizing it is like blasting Operation Mindcrime for the opener I Remember Now.

Hey usic thread! My organization is hosting a table at Lollapalooza this year. If you staff the table for a time shift (10am-4pm or 4pm-10pm) then you get a pass to the rest of that day. Which day and shift should I take? Leaning toward taking the Friday AM shift so I can catch the Friday PM acts. This lineup does not get my dick hard, that's for sure.

http://www.lollapalooza.com/2015-lineup-by-day/

Seeing The Word tonight (among 5 or 6 other acts):

talk about your super group (robert randolph, john medeski, north mississippi all stars)

Courtney Barnett da god

Holy shit live show

Jealous as fuck. She doesn't have any NC dates this time around. I actually considered driving from Charlotte to DC to see one of her shows at Club 930, but apparently both sold out very quickly.

so I got sufjan tickets at the ryman by guessing the presale code [CARRIE]

this will be my first time seeing sufjan. poignant album for me too.

i am v excited.

Jealous as fuck. She doesn't have any NC dates this time around. I actually considered driving from Charlotte to DC to see one of her shows at Club 930, but apparently both sold out very quickly.

Courtney Barnett had a show at the Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC back in June. Opened for the Alabama Shakes.

Back