• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

yea i think you're proving my point but that's where we can agree to disagree

MBDTF was the last good thing he did

idk, i saw arcade fire at a medium sized venue and an arena and the arena show was way more fun

less the case with bands like, say, the lumineers who i saw in a room with 50 people and then 12 months later at a massive amphitheater

Did you know lead singers brother was a fraternity brother of mine at Wake? He was at Wake several times.

So, basically a good rap album.

Here's the official vid for that new Yeasayer. Sadly, no Kristen Bell, but they continue their great video work.

We have this discussion every 4-6 months, I think. I also think College Dropout > MBDTF.

It'll never happen, but Yeezy needs to retire at this point and just focus on producing, where he's still a genius.

Yeah, I'm coming around to this.

While we're on the subject, M.P.A., from Pusha's typically great King Push Prelude, has a Kanye feature, and it might be the highlight of the album. I don't think Ye gets any verses (pretty sure he's just in the chorus), though admittedly I sometimes mix up his voice with Push's.

Definitely my favorite song off of it. I was pretty confused by what Kanye and A$AP Rocky's contributions were as well. I think J Cole got the production credit IIRC

Definitely my favorite song off of it. I was pretty confused by what Kanye and A$AP Rocky's contributions were as well. I think J Cole got the production credit IIRC

I thought Rocky had a verse. I know that's the-dream at the start.

According to genius: intro by the dream, verses by Pusha, hook by A$AP and Kanye, production by J Cole and Kanye...

But also, are G.O.O.D. Friday's back? I'm seeing some tweets.

Back