• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah State

hED4439E4

Will be out here for the game on Saturday. Beautiful country.

All I know is I would desperately love for us to beat Utah State. CFN is picking us to lose by 21 and all the guys on ACC Grid-Iron Live are picking us to lose, even a certain former head coach of ours. I would just love for us to show up and prove those guys wrong and get a big road win early in the Clawson era.

Last edited:
All I know is I would desperately love for us to beat Utah State. CFN is picking us to lose by 21 and all the guys on ACC Grid-Iron Live are picking us to lose, even a certain former head coach of ours. I would just for us to show up and prove those guys wrong and get a big road win early in the Clawson era.

The table is set for us to surprise some people...

But seriously, four hours? It should take him all of 30 seconds to figure out what was going on. Sweet police work Deputy Inbred Fuck

Kinda cool that Utah State fans have their own version of the Onion. Someone here needs to get on that. DeaconBS.com???

Back