• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA opens -8.5 vs. Deacs tomorrow

Yeah, I see that going down a point or two before tip.

It's 7 on KenPom, and he predicts it will be a 64 possession game, which would be our 2nd slowest game of the season behind the Tennessee game.

Other than buzz being on the road after a good game, I can't see UVA beating anyone in the conference by 8.

What does KP have our chances of winning at? Somewhere in 18%-25% range I'm guessing?

Thanks, FckVwls.

FWIW the official game notes lists that Joe Harris had a concussion. Before they just indicated that he had concussion like symptoms. They also aren't releasing any additional information before tomorrow's game.

Weak Forest on the road? Buff said. Take the Cavs...

Wake has a decent shot at winning but won't because you know, it's a road game under [Redacted].

+9.5... seems to be moving the other way.

The fact that we suck on the road is lost on nobody.

I enjoy betting against us on the road (it dulls the pain of watching the game), but that play might be over. And not because we are better, of course.

UVA's pack line defense will limit our penetration to the basket and force us to take jump shots. And we all know what our offense looks like when we have to take a lot of jump shots.

Back