• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA opens -8.5 vs. Deacs tomorrow

The crazy line hits again.

If you look at the number of games we lost on the road by 20+ in the last three years it really wasn't that crazy when you think about it. And Vegas thinks about it.

exactly. against a 10.5 point spread bzz is 5-22 on the road in acc games. against 11.5 he's 7-20. that's insane.

What was crazy about the line? They are going to get worse, not better. Has been that way every year with Bz.

I can't remember a semi-obscure college game moving 4 points in less than 24 hours.

Why was the game taken off the board a few times?

I can't remember a semi-obscure college game moving 4 points in less than 24 hours.

And how often do you track semi-obscure games not involving Wake Forest?

Yeah, it is a big move, but not highly unusual. My guess is it was a combo of the Harris uncertainty and the assumption that bettors would assign more of a value to the UNC win than it was really worth.

Back