• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA opens -8.5 vs. Deacs tomorrow

I guess I don't blame everyone else for turning the game off already...

Everyone is on the game thread.

More on topic... I think UVA covered the first half spread.

I guess the line wasn't so ridiculous after all, RJ? I guess Vegas just knows Buzz at this point.

I too stand corrected.

The problem is when you're at the game you can't turn back and forth to the golf channel. The 2 hilites of my night were screaming at Buzzdick at halftime and seeing Dan Collins as I was leaving JPJ and asked him if he could write something bad about the game and he said he'd try.

I too stand corrected.

The problem is when you're at the game you can't turn back and forth to the golf channel. The 2 hilites of my night were screaming at Buzzdick at halftime and seeing Dan Collins as I was leaving JPJ and asked him if he could write something bad about the game and he said he'd try.
Bring the heat, Disco Dan!

I too stand corrected.

Nice work C'Ville

Seems to me like Tony Bennett is the most underrated coach in the ACC and possibility any major conference. That defense is tough as hell and looks like the offense is waking up. I feel bad for whoever draws them in March.

I feel like this is a game where we as fans express some optimism, then we get absolutely steamrolled and the game is over by halftime. Prove me wrong, BZ!

It obviously took some pretty sophisticated analysis and prognosticating to accurately predict this.

I feel like this is a game where we as fans express some optimism, then we get absolutely steamrolled and the game is over by halftime. Prove me wrong, BZ!

Haven't made it through this thread but this made me laugh.

Seems to me like Tony Bennett is the most underrated coach in the ACC and possibility any major conference. That defense is tough as hell and looks like the offense is waking up. I feel bad for whoever draws them in March.

They looked like world beaters against our slop. They were pasted by a slightly above average Tennessee team last week. They are no world beaters.

Until he changes his style, Tony Bennett's teams will always have a ceiling. Not that many NBA type recruits like playing so slowly.

Back