• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA opens -8.5 vs. Deacs tomorrow

Is someone sick or hurt? It's up to 12 almost everywhere? Something is going crazy. This is as big a move as I've seen in years. Someone knows something.

Overton must be starting.

The shift is because nobody is dumb enough to pick Wake Forest in a road conference game, no matter the number.

I was at that Georgia Tech game last year... Not easily forgotten.

I think Harris is likely going to play and start, that could explain the shift?

Harris is likely playing per twitter. I think this is large part of the line move. That and a lot of money coming in on UVA.

DonBest.com ‏@DonBestSports 1m
Virginia G Joe Harris (concussion) is upgraded to probable for tonight's #NCAAB game vs. Wake Forest

FWIW, the smart money (professional gamblers) is on UVA (although they have a sweet middle going if they got UVA -8.5 or 9 as the game opened at 8.5 and is now 11 and 11.5 everywhere).

Interesting question is at what point do you take a middle? For it to be profittable, you've got to hit it about 5% of the time (not counting the times one bet is a push).

Looks like the game is once again on Wake's Flagship Network, ESPN3...Not too long ago if the games were not on ESPN's regular networks it was on the regional or Fox network...

Looks like the game is once again on Wake's Flagship Network, ESPN3...Not too long ago if the games were not on ESPN's regular networks it was on the regional or Fox network...

It is on RSN. Every conference game is on actual TV.

The shift is because nobody is dumb enough to pick Wake Forest in a road conference game, no matter the number.

I was at that Georgia Tech game last year... Not easily forgotten.

FWIW I think the square money is split and all the sharp money is pouring in on the Hoos.

Is this on tv at all in winston? I'm at the Baptist all night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Harris is a game time decision which probably means he didn't practice but will start or play significant minutes.

Maybe Vegas has been tipped off that we're point shaving. #culture

Back