• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandalism

i've never egged a house, tp'd a house, or anything like that i dont recall. also never had it happened. i always thought it was kind of stupid. if i was going to get in trouble for something in hs it was going to be a bit more crazy.

though we did used to do stupid shit with a video camera. skinny dipping choreographed dancing in the mall fountain. playing pickup baseball games in the walmart toy aisle. etc.

Some buddies of mine stole a Big Boy, painted the principal's name on the chest, and put it on the roof of our high school. Pic below if you are not familiar with Big Boy (regional chain restaurant):

bobs-big-boy-100.4.jpg

Tried to cut the head off the giraffe at the putt putt course across from Hanes Mall freshman year during one of the nights we got snow.

This might be the best giraffe vandalism story! To steal the giraffe and take it home the guys walked directly in front of the police station or sheriffs department, depending on which route they took.

Be sure to read the note that was written with the giraffe.

http://www.salisburypost.com/News/110408-elizabeth-giraffe-is-back

As far as I'm concerned, keying or egging somebody's car is justified by the use of lethal force. I'd fucking kill somebody if I caught them doing that and I would feel zero remorse.

Once found a backhoe on Wake's campus with the keys still in the ignition. Me and some boys dug some pretty sweet holes back in the running trails. We kinda freaked out at the end that they would get our fingerprints so we pissed all over that damn backhoe. The whole DNA thing never was our specialty.

There was a six month stretch where my truck got broken into 4 or 5 times. They never tried to steal the truck, just smashed a window and took whatever was inside. It got so ridiculous that I would just walk out to go to work and see my door open and it wouldn't surprise me at all. The best part is every single time they broke in, they left my monsters of 80's rock three pack cd set.....obviously they don't know awesome music

About 4 years ago my house was egged. They threw it at the windows. The windows are screened on the outside. There is egg still in the screen to this day.

Tried to cut the head off the giraffe at the putt putt course across from Hanes Mall freshman year during one of the nights we got snow.

Tried that in high school. We got in the fence, too. It's just once we did, we noticed the two cops hanging out in the parking lot and we bolted.

As far as I'm concerned, keying or egging somebody's car is justified by the use of lethal force. I'd fucking kill somebody if I caught them doing that and I would feel zero remorse.

Some fucker keyed a four leaf clover and another sweet design into my car on St. Patrick's day a couple of years ago. I was at a party at DF2009's/cookout's house, so odds are, it was one of our friends. LAME.

Tried that in high school. We got in the fence, too. It's just once we did, we noticed the two cops hanging out in the parking lot and we bolted.

Dirty the elephant will be everpresent on Wake's campus. It was stolen from that putt putt in 2003, I believe.

Yup, me and wakephan09. We did it after we TP'd my hot neighbor's house, to throw any suspicions off of us. Though it wasn't well thought out on any fronts, we did it in almost full daylight. We were so awesome in high school.

We did it to impress your hot neighbor, but unfortunately, her brother caught us hiding behind the pillars in your backyard. we probably shouldn't have rang their doorbell and run.

The big one on top of the cave or the baby grazing by the fence?
Top of the cave. I had some pictures on my StinkPad but it was stolen out of my car one night a year later. I really, really just wish I still had this one pic taken from the legs of the giraffe looking up with snow falling in the background. We bought some kind of saw at Lowe's but there are definitely metal rods in that thing. We saw cops across the way in the mall parking lot and left the saw in it's leg and it stayed there for years after our attempt.

I was skateboarding to class in law school and some chucklehead drove by and threw an egg at me. Hit me square in the chest. I took off running after him, and he had to stop at a red light. But he saw me coming and pulled into the other lane and ran the light.

Was the guy in the car by himself?

Boom told me he nailed someone with a burrito from his car once.

Top of the cave. I had some pictures on my StinkPad but it was stolen out of my car one night a year later. I really, really just wish I still had this one pic taken from the legs of the giraffe looking up with snow falling in the background. We bought some kind of saw at Lowe's but there are definitely metal rods in that thing. We saw cops across the way in the mall parking lot and left the saw in it's leg and it stayed there for years after our attempt.

God, that was such a huge disappointment when we got through the plaster and then hit the metal and were like FUCKKK

Back