• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandalism

I have had two different cars keyed three times.

On a personal note, my buddies and I filled the back of a buddies truck with jello once. Waited for a cold night, put a tarp, water and 40 packets of jello powder in there.

Was the guy in the car by himself?

Boom told me he nailed someone with a burrito from his car once.

1582543_o.gif

As far as I'm concerned, keying or egging somebody's car is justified by the use of lethal force. I'd fucking kill somebody if I caught them doing that and I would feel zero remorse.

Balognaing the car is much worse. A friend in high school had 20-25 pieces put on his car one night. Apparently there is something in it that eats paint. When he took them off, he was left with bare metal pokadots all over the car. It looked awesome until they started rusting.

I was once party to a prank in which a friend dropped a huge rock on someone's tarp style pool cover in the middle of winter, essentially ensuring that person would have to go in the freezing water to recover his or her pool, or wait until it warmed up.

Back