• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vegas suggestions

I would give advice, but I barely remember being in the city... I do remember it being 115 degrees, and I couldn't leave because Hurricane Irene shut down every airport East of the Mississippi. Was seriously stuck in Vegas with my brother and his bachelor party. While I was upgraded to first class flying home because of the delay, I couldn't enjoy it because I was so miserable.

Go see Absinthe. Seriously. Perhaps the most fun I've had, ever.

Todd English pub center city near aria and cosmopolitan. Awesome friendly crowd, cool upscale pub, chug your pint in 7 seconds and its free. (And not the kind of place you'd expect to find that offer). Once the bartender told me there was a three pint limit, the other two times I probably did 7 over the course of a visit and the bartenders said the limit is pretty much at their discretion. Saw a dude chug two pints in 7 seconds which was impressive. One in seven secs, no probs.

Last edited:
Always start playing Video Poker at the bar before you order your first drink if you are not a heavy gambler at the tables.

Hoover dam is very cool if you take the tour and learn what was involved in building and how it eventually help make the west coast what it is today.

Back