• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Veteran's Day

Wonder what would cause someone to delete a post like this:

Yeah, I have to part ways with Coach Knight when it comes to the military. I think that glorifying the military and worshipping military power has gotten this country into a bunch of unnecessary trouble. We should have a strong military that fights wars by air and/or strategic seal-type actions....and as seldom as possible. We don't need to have 170,000-man invasion forces to occupy nations around the globe for highly questionable reasons. Just one man's opinion. I guess that the way "patriotism" was used to fan the fires for the Iraq War soured me on "waving the flag". And I am a veteran, so I think I have a right to express my opinion.

That post has nothing to do with showing respect to veterans. Respect and glorifying the military do not run hand in hand. It is something deplorable people like yourself just can't seem to understand.

That post has nothing to do with showing respect to veterans. Respect and glorifying the military do not run hand in hand. It is something deplorable people like yourself just can't seem to understand.

YOU'RE deplorable

200.gif
in case you missed the joke

I don't believe I've made any arguments on this thread.

Back