• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

How is this thread not lighting up with people talking about how amazing Odyssey is? I've been playing non stop since it launched an hour and a half ago.

Because I don’t get mine until later today?

I will say that I look forward to playing Wolfenstein 2. The first one was probably my favorite single player shooter in the last 5 years, never felt that enough people played it or gave it a chance. Once the announcement was made that the sequel was coming to Switch I decided to wait for it to release on it instead and hope that the first one gets released on Switch as well for any people who never got a chance to play it.

Last edited:
Just finished Odyssey. It's probably some of the most straight up fun I've had in a game in a while. It might be the best 3D Mario ever made.

I’m only in the desert world and y’all have beaten it?

It’s a great game. I’m having a blast.

I had pretty much cleared out my whole weekend to play this nonstop and only really took breaks to watch the Wake game on Saturday and then the Eagles game on Sunday lol. Good news is that the main story makes up only 1/3 of the total content in the game.

Anyone here playing Destiny 2 on PC and have a good clan to join? I've got myself and 3 others looking for peeps to run Nightfalls and Raids with.

Man I’m really hoping that all these Bethesda ports to the Switch means that sometime soon I could take Fallout 4 on the go with me.

Fractured But Whole isn’t worth buying. It’s much worse than Stick of Truth imo.

Back