• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

And a Princess Peach solo game to be released in 2024.

I played BOTW almost exclusively handheld but I play TOTK with the thing that joins the Joycons that came with the Switch.

Wait, so is there natural drift in TotK? Or is that a symptom of a faulty controller? I notice it most when shooting the bow, obviously. The retical just starts to wander. I thought it meant my controller was busted.

Wait, so is there natural drift in TotK? Or is that a symptom of a faulty controller? I notice it most when shooting the bow, obviously. The retical just starts to wander. I thought it meant my controller was busted.
It's been an issue w/ switch controllers for a loooong time. Probably just more noticeable w/ some of the TOTK mechanics.

You can send your Joycons to Nintendo for repair. It's a pretty straightforward process.

I'm playing through Ocarina of Time on the Switch the old Nintendo bundle. the controls take some time to get used to, but it's definitely nostalgic.

Gonna do Majora's Mask next, then get into BOTW.

This sounds like motion controls which can be disabled. I had the same thing, basically it was reading slight hand movements of my controller.

You can send your Joycons to Nintendo for repair. It's a pretty straightforward process.

Yeah just had it done. Busted right when TOTK came out. Want even drift the stick stopped working. Free and took about 2 weeks start to finish.

mine had no issues at all (over four years) until a few months ago when both of my sets progressively started drifting more and more, now it's almost all the time, but not bad enough to where i want to try to fix them myself or send them off for repairs.

Seriously. Switch is in my office with the PS4 Pro. Xbox Series S is on a different TV and the PS5 is on another one.

Some days, I don't know how I even talk to some of you people.

At this point, RSF is looking down his nose at me and my GTX 1070 in my PC.

I "only" have a 2080! Cookout's looking down at both of us

My friend got a PSVR2 and has been raving about it. I looked it up and it’s $600! It’s more than the console.

My friend got a PSVR2 and has been raving about it. I looked it up and it’s $600! It’s more than the console.
I mean it's Pretty Sweet. At least it's not $3,500 like the Apple one! Downloaded Beat Saber last night and about to dive into that this weekend.

Back