• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I think I'm going to check out the whole NE before going to Zora's Domain. I may try to knock out a bunch of north Hyrule shrines first. I'm kind of itching to go back to the depths too.

Yup, that's what happened to me. Just started heading NE and got caught up trying to unlock the rest of the map up there and also just do some other stuff.

The depths are funny. I get bored really quickly down there, but then when I'm on the surface and see a big opening, I can't help myself.

Phrasing.

I've done Wind --> Water --> Fire so far

Hated being in the depths for the fire temple. And trying to figure out all the mine cart tracks was annoying. The water temple was easier to cheese around with climbing I thought.

I thought the Water Temple was super easy. Fire Temple wasn’t terribly hard either but took a little more time to work through navigating the different floors with the mine carts.

I’ve been spending time in the depths lately doing the Yiga Clan quest which is fun but running up against numerous walls that can’t be climbed over is aggravating

i did wind --> fire --> water.

maybe bc i've finally figured out how to use the mechanics, but i think i finished the water temple in like 20 minutes. meanwhile, i had a hell of the time trying to figure out what to do in the fire temple, and in the wind temple i felt like i was wandering around aimlessly until i stumbled onto the places i needed to be.

wind was definitely the hardest. Water temple was super quick except there was one or two things I cheated on as I couldn't figure the super spinny thing out. Fire I definitely went back and forth on a bunch of stuff but it wasn't necessarily hard. More I stopped and started a few times so had to re-learn it.

I still haven't seen one of these cherry blossom mini-shrines. Just looked it up. There are 8 of them and 3 I could have potentially seen.

Haha

Had one today but now that I have a dozen more hearts it’s certainly less threatening. Plus the concepts on them have gotten lamer

I found the Floating Coliseum today and
yah I'm fully geared up and was fully equipped and still didn't make it out of there without dying and running out of supplies by the 5th one. Also lol at that proving grounds meme cause that was definitely me

I tried to take on the armored gloom lynel in the depths last night and still a no from me dawg. Died five times before I just ran.

yah I'm fully geared up and was fully equipped and still didn't make it out of there without dying and running out of supplies by the 5th one. Also lol at that proving grounds meme cause that was definitely me

You can kill one or two then take a break as long as you do it all in one Blood Moon cycle

You can kill one or two then take a break as long as you do it all in one Blood Moon cycle

I figured there were only four and was planning my attack with that assumption and then used all my resources to finish off the fourth one and then the fifth one came out and I’m like you gotta be fucking kidding me

I figured there were only four and was planning my attack with that assumption and then used all my resources to finish off the fourth one and then the fifth one came out and I’m like you gotta be fucking kidding me

Yep

Finished the Water Temple... I thought the Temple part was the easiest of the 3 I've done so far, but had trouble in the boss battle because of all the damn sludge.

Time to just mess around for a while because I don't want to head to Gerudo Town yet.

Once I finish with the Main Quest, I'll have a harder time caring about just wandering around and doing side quests and stuff. So now is probably that time.

Back