• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

like I had Wake ranked #1 overall year one before I purposefully threw a couple of games by simming them, and my 80 ovr QB easily won the Heisman (srsly it wasn't close)

my slot receiver finished with something like 140 catches

just nerf the bubble screen my dudes

I think the whole thing (combined with some of the other v obvious exploits that it did not take a discord guide to figure out) really pulled back the curtain on the whole one man dev team thing

It’s been a bit…..

6d1c3c29c7e699df8bc94a3c49ae9512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG3 makes me feel dumb all the time. I got a 'rare achievement' for killing a guy without using an environmental element and it never occured to me to try to use it.

I'm near the end and I can't believe how much content I've missed in BG3. The scale is just massive.

I'm near the end and I can't believe how much content I've missed in BG3. The scale is just massive.
Are you really near the "end" then?

Got an expansion ssd for the ps5. Spidey 2 and baldurs gate. Downloaded overnight.

Not sure whatbto play first. BD probs.

Guests are finally gone, but that's a chat update after I decompress.

If you want to binge a game over the next week or so, Spidey 2 is a good bet. It's relatively short if you don't care much about side missions and such.

Which SSD did you get? I probably should have gotten one for my boys as a Christmas gift.

Got an expansion ssd for the ps5. Spidey 2 and baldurs gate. Downloaded overnight.

Not sure whatbto play first. BD probs.

Guests are finally gone, but that's a chat update after I decompress.
Good news is it's not super expensive and it's easy to install.

I got a 4TB expansion for the Xbox, but mistakenly didn't get the version with the heatsink. Is it necessary, or can I attach one seperately?

TOTK is so good but I'm never going to finish it. I have about 12 hearts and have only finished one dungeon. It's so addictive. The buildup to the wind temple as the music changed while you climbed was so good too

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

To say my son is fired up about playing his Christmas game, Hogwarts Legacy, on the PS5 is a serious understatement. We just finished reading the Harry Potter series a week ago. Playing the game right on the heels of that is pretty awesome. His grandparents are here this week and they haven't seen a video game in years so their reaction is pretty funny. Just complete amazement.

BG3 is gonna kill me. This battle system and understanding what options I have available during a fight (and then using them most effectively) is gonna be a steep learning curve.

I'm enjoying enough to keep playing after limited time in game.

BG3 is gonna kill me. This battle system and understanding what options I have available during a fight (and then using them most effectively) is gonna be a steep learning curve.

I'm enjoying enough to keep playing after limited time in game.
On the plus side you’ll be full trained to play D&D 5th edition

Back