• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video of 7'5" high school basketball player against his slightly smaller competition

no way that guy is high school aged. They need to carbon date him.

I've talked to several people over the past day or so. No one knows anything about that church or school or anyone who goes to school or church there.

This is very strange.

I've talked to several people over the past day or so. No one knows anything about that church or school or anyone who goes to school or church there.

This is very strange.

If it's a christian school like you say then it's a little surprising but not that surprising.
The folks that go to and are involved with those kinds of schools (little christian schools) are a pretty tight knit group. Most of the kids don't have many if any friends outside of their school and the parents are generally very churchy.
Most of the Christian schools around Asheville are like that....not to the point where no one has heard of them, but most people are only vaguely aware of their existence and don't know exactly where they are.....they only play sports in their christian school conferences and just don't have much exposure to the community

These guys have lots of money. it seems they are always expanding and building. As I said, their land is worth a ridiculous amount of money.

What makes the most sense is one of their bigwigs was an original fmaily in HB in the early 1900s and had this land.

Barring injury, this kid will always have a future in the WWE

Back