• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

View from your office

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
u09sfa0.jpg

My side of the building overlooks the interstate and a construction site, though on a clear day I can see Pike's Peak from my cube. I will post a picture of the N/NW side of the building - awesome front range views from that side of the building.

I don't have a photo accessible right now, but my previous view was pretty much this:
the-white-house-north-portico-from-lafayette-square-washington-dc-CT0NMH.jpg

I assume the definition of "office" you guys are using is your building, since looks like Rev's office is the front steps.

I assume the definition of "office" you guys are using is your building, since looks like Rev's office is the front steps.

I took my pic standing outside my window (the window has embedded blinds so can't get those out of the shot).

My window view is the same, the photo is from the other side of my window - didn't feel like climbing on the couch and moving the blinds to get a photo.

Yup. My office was on the 3rd floor - so overlooking Lafayette Square, the White House, and Washington/Jefferson monuments. I always figured when I looked out my window, somewhere a sniper was looking back.

Our view will significantly improve when we move into the new Salesforce building. But for now, it's either this or working from home.

4cf4696afd1ff6107c0b33da9326e43e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back