• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

View from your office

Welch Library and the JH School of Public Health at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus

t8sYAQ1.jpg

I don't have tapatalk on my phone so I can't easily post the pic, but directly out my window I get a view across town to the Fremont Bridge, and if I get up to go down the hall to the bathroom I get a nice view of Mt. Hood and a sweeping view down the river.
It's pretty great, no complaints.

All I've got is a Circle K. I'm not taking a picture unless there is a gas fire, hostage situation or other excitement. Unfortunately I didn't get video yesterday of the full-figured young lady running across the parking lot. Apparently everyone on my side of the building was also staring out the window at the time. Unfortunately I suspect the young lady is destined for back problems...bless her heart.

All I've got is a Circle K. I'm not taking a picture unless there is a gas fire, hostage situation or other excitement. Unfortunately I didn't get video yesterday of the full-figured young lady running across the parking lot. Apparently everyone on my side of the building was also staring out the window at the time. Unfortunately I suspect the young lady is destined for back problems...bless her heart.

this is low key one of the creepiest posts in the history of these here rjkarl boards

haha, I stayed down the street from Timdunk's office during a conference a few years back.

Need a picture of the quad cities gym for youharry

Back