• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

View from your office

bcb7b22f5da3d70caf8cbc67d2816892.jpg

We are moving offices this week so today is the last day I'll have this view. Starting tomorrow I have to look at the side of a hotel.

I'm surprised neither your old or new view is blocked by the one of the Comcast buildings.

I believe that is Abiyoyo peeking over the horizon, coming to terrorize us all

abiyoyo_art3.jpg

omg I was about to be really impressed that someone else knew of this book to make a reference... and then it was you. meh.

I'm surprised neither your old or new view is blocked by the one of the Comcast buildings.

The new office will have a view of the Comcast building on the other side of the office space. My current office looks south in the opposite direction of the Comcast Building It's super small but in the picture you can make out the wells fargo center, it's the white building way off in the distance.

omg I was about to be really impressed that someone else knew of this book to make a reference... and then it was you. meh.

I didn't notice it at first but upon your comment it all started coming back. Had to google it to place it, though. Had this weird "Abiyoyo" chanting going on in my head.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170417_142027086.jpg
    IMG_20170417_142027086.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
eae56b5f63c7da84764f03e7d72520ea.jpg

This is the north/northwest facing side of the building with views of the Rockies.

Back