• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia vs. Wake Forest Game Thread - Fuck It All To Hell

no but he also hit two in a row. BC had a steal but then turned it right over. Missed 2 FT's. Then went 1 out of 2 from the line where he shouldve missed both after he missed the first.

I just lost my dinner......

Unbelievably abysmal. I may watch parts of a few more games because it's hard to get out of the habit, but I'm basically done with this mess this year. I don't know how any team can lose that game which was in our position to win.

3-8 from the FT line the last 39 secs.....about sums it up.

Total BS and inexcusable.....

Once again we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...

The season is officially "toast", burned beyond recognition.....:tear:

If I'm Doral Moore, I tell Manning to go fuck himself 'cause I'm outta here.

We are the laughingstock of college basketball... this will be played 2 millions times over, and over. I bet we lose every fucking game the rest of the way!

no but he also hit two in a row. BC had a steal but then turned it right over. Missed 2 FT's. Then went 1 out of 2 from the line where he shouldve missed both after he missed the first.

If he didn't throw the ball away after the steal its ballgame.

At some point this shit should stop surprising me. It's surprising that i'm still surprised, I suppose. How was that even a thing?

Missing FTs is definitely the problem, but if a banked contested buzzer beater 3 is what causes you to give up on Wake, where the hell have you been for the much lower lows?

Make your damn FTs and you can't lose the game on a freak play. Close out a game.

We are the laughingstock of college basketball... this will be played 2 millions times over, and over. I bet we lose every fucking game the rest of the way!

No way this team recovers from this. We won't win another game this year.

Dinos started to celebrate and then proceeded to miss his free throws.

Back