• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia vs. Wake Forest Game Thread - Fuck It All To Hell

This team may care, but they have the emotional makeup of a tween girl on her first period.

TheReff has probably reffed plenty of middle school girls games that were more clutch than this.

As big a choke job as the missed FTs were, let's not forget the absolutely pathetic defense down the stretch. Not only did we not get any stops, but we consistently let them score without running much time on the clock. They were scoring in under 5 seconds per possession. I bet they scored close to 20 points in the last 5 minutes of that game.

Is it wrong of me to laugh? It's just so crazy to lose like that, I can't help it.

As big a choke job as the missed FTs were, let's not forget the absolutely pathetic defense down the stretch. Not only did we not get any stops, but we consistently let them score without running much time on the clock. They were scoring in under 5 seconds per possession. I bet they scored close to 20 points in the last 5 minutes of that game.

No doubt. UVa hit tough shots but aside from the last one they were tough open shots.

1 3 pt shot made by UVA in the first 39:03 and then 4 in the last 57 secs.....WTF?

Literally at a loss for words. So let's down by everything wake forest right now.

On a side note, I found out that shattering a remote into a fireplace will indeed both wake up an 8 month old and cause your wife to question your intellect and manhood in some really insightful and poignant ways, so I've got that going for me.

That ranks right up there with one of the biggest collapses I have witnessed and there have been a bunch. It's just counterproductive to watch.

This combined with the VaTech game should push our Kenpom luck rating right back to the middle of the pack at least.

Both games had to have been in the 99.x% win percentages. What a season.

We should lose out, then win the ACC tournament. Pretty much the only thing that makes sense at this point.

We could put together 5 guys from this board and closed it out with 14 seconds left in the position we were.

Back