• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia vs. Wake Forest Game Thread - Fuck It All To Hell

Don't understand how Doral wasn't in to guard the inbounds pass

By the way, props to the clock operator for trying to sneak some time off. He knew what was coming.

I guess it speaks volumes that I didn't even react when that 3 went in. I didn't throw anything, I didn't cuss, nothing. 10 years ago I would have lost my shit but now ... Meh

Exactly. It's expected! There should be a new phrase, not Clemsoning, but Deaconing! Seriously, is it possible to root for a worse program?

UVA with 42 points in the first 34 minutes. 30 points in the last 6 minutes. Coaching matters.

Last edited:
Well at least there's 2001 MD losing to Duke despite being up 10 in 'gone in 60 seconds'

I don't want to hear any more complaints about the game threads being too negative or sounding like we're losing by 20 when we're up 10. If you do not possess a constant feeling of impending doom at all times for all things Wake Forest, you are the idiot.

Codi is the post game player interview, fitting. Devin must be like I came back out on a bum ankle for this shit.

I don't want to hear any more complaints about the game threads being too negative or sounding like we're losing by 20 when we're up 10. If you do not possess a constant feeling of impending doom at all times for all things Wake Forest, you are the idiot.

Amen!

Back