• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Vision of Carmaggeddon"

TIMELINE:

Butch is fired after University lawyers review his 216 phone records --- within 7-10 days of their receiving them.

Holden Thorp emerges and says "no new information led to the firing of Davis" and yet he had no kind words for Butch or the 'trial' he'd been through (according to Thorp's earlier statements).

Butch is not allowed to address his players and tell them of his dismissal.

Thorp claims "the university did not keep the 216 records"

mmmmm... Nixonian, eh?

" Release the 216's...Release the Kraken!"

lectro - what do you think the sanctions will be? And when will they be released? I have $50 riding on this. Can I expect at least a one year post season ban and scholly losses by 7/2012???

lectro - what do you think the sanctions will be? And when will they be released? I have $50 riding on this. Can I expect at least a one year post season ban and scholly losses by 7/2012???

Oh Hell Yes Bone...you have the winning hand...that program is gonna get Whacked HARD.

Le Boned.

Well Bitches...How is it starting to look...

Does it look like sanctions and penalties from cheating?

Or, more appropos of "The Curse of Hubris on carolina football", does it look like an entire fucking fan base tearing each other down to the ground!?

That, motherfuckers, is what happens when a house is "CURSED".

Where's my fuckin hat and pipe!?

I just want it to happen soon. I really can't understand why any of their incoming class signed with them.

Back