• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Vision of Carmaggeddon"

I readily admit to not following football closely enough to wager a guess as to how many games we'll win this year. I hope it's more than we lose, though many here don't seem to think that'll be the case.

And I don't want to ban you at all. Your madness, rambling and informed passion have been a perfect fit for this place. Almost as perfect a fit as jaybone's ongoing roasting of otf. That NEVER could've happened at the old place.

Has anyone been sent to ban camp for revealing lectro's identity? Guess that's the only way we'll know for sure if it's him...

oldtrenchfighter is a total piece of shit, fellas. He posts nice sometimes, but at best, he's two faced. At worst, cut him half and it's skin wrapped around shit. Like a Spring Roll. Only shit in it rather than shrimp and tangy sauce. A shit roll. Photoshop is the only thing keeping him alive.

I have always liked OldTrenchFighter's posts. They are usually some of the most clever and entertaining of all.

OTF, I do miss your Bismarck avatar from the old board.

I readily admit to not following football closely enough to wager a guess as to how many games we'll win this year. I hope it's more than we lose, though many here don't seem to think that'll be the case.

And I don't want to ban you at all. Your madness, rambling and informed passion have been a perfect fit for this place. Almost as perfect a fit as jaybone's ongoing roasting of otf. That NEVER could've happened at the old place.

I admit to laughing like hell when le bone poured gas and toasted otf...

Good shit mon :)

spam.gif

lectro is not Brad King. I know Brad. Good guy, but a Tarhole through and through. Also a Woodberry homer.

deaconhoops says he knows brad king, says it can't be lectro

lectro makes joke playing along with people speculating he is brad king

pretty simple

Someone needs to email that Brad King guy with a link to this board. If he's not lectro, he may be intrigued to know there is a dude claiming to possibly be him who uses the word "fuggin" a lot.

king@bradkingcommunications.com

I didn't think you had made the hike over to this board. Glad you've arrived.

Lurk mostly. Too little time in the day to get into anonymous pissing matches.

You might remember meeting Mr. King. Good friend of Shake's; came to a few Fly House bible studies...

I thought a repeat pic posting of our resident "House of Sluetheryn" was in order. Sherlock and Furlock Zippendorf admirably played by Marqy Moon and Kan't West.

Here, Ferlock struggles like a muggle to grasp the Quizzich.

Last edited:
Back