• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Vision of Carmaggeddon"

Hubris!

How's that PED scandal coming along...the boys in baby blue are fired up. Going to enjoy watching the two of you bomb the shit out of each other.

You know it is coming...no way unc goes down and the BOT stands idly by...probably see something come out about Sid's last recruiting class...word on the street is that he pulled out all the stops. C.J.'s transcript will be an interesting read.

Then we will smell the stench from the trench when the funeral pyre is lit and left to burn baby burn.

LOL at you mofuggies on packpride. You must know that the wrecking ball will swing back and the pansies in their cashmere will be running the rig.

too bad that straw is just out of your grasp...lol.

Be careful otf lectro is capable of cursing programs that piss him off into sanctions

Compare some of his writings to lectro's posts on the Darren Clarke thread. It's a better match than I would have thought.

Writer who focuses on football and golf - check
Went to UNC - check
First job at AJC - check
Moved to Winston - check
Ego to match Brad King's website - check

weak. try again. you may be a shallow, milquetoast twat, but you are usually a sharp, shallow, milquetoast twat. You got better, more creative retorts than that, you piece of shit.

I'll help. You can't pull a penis out of your ass and try it on for size as a retort, particularly if you are going to go with the envy schtick -- unless I mentioned cock in the original post. I did not.

You have to go with shit, trench. Or photoshop something clever. Because that's all you are.

Could it be?

blog-profile-pic_brad-king.jpg

He hasn't denied it.

I thought lectro worked in Deacon Tower?

In any event, I find it hard to believe that lectro has a master's degree in mass communications and has been editing golf magazines. Also, I'm pretty sure he was around pre-2008.

Hmm, the Deacon Tower thing was never confirmed.

He's made posts referencing GA before, has he not?

weak. try again. you may be a shallow, milquetoast twat, but you are usually a sharp, shallow, milquetoast twat. You got better, more creative retorts than that, you piece of shit.

I'll help. You can't pull a penis out of your ass and try it on for size as a retort, particularly if you are going to go with the envy schtick -- unless I mentioned cock in the original post. I did not.

You have to go with shit, trench. Or photoshop something clever. Because that's all you are.

swing-and-miss.jpg

Wasn't there a recent claim that he'd written numerous articles about Wake Forest and/or WF Football? Not... really... seeing... those... anywhere...

I think zzzzz has a crush on otf. This is twice now I believe that he has come back with his rep reset.

Lectro's absence from this thread following possibly being outed is very suspicious.

Its all good. We get out here and we create some friction...Irish says 'we'll be lucky to win a game this year" and ol' Lec calls him a "shortsighted windbag" or worse :)

I said what?

Back