• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VMI Game Thread

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
Three hours until kickoff. What do you think the actual attendance will be?

I'm guessing 28,000

28K for VMI on a Thursday would be outstanding. I'm going with 24.5K.

Great weather tonight so maybe that helps some.

Hoping for a decent crowd. The Marriott Courtyard next to the stadium is packed

On Tuesday, it was reported that WF had sold all, but 3K of the seats. So, if there any ticket sales over the last couple of days, the paid attendance would be pushing 30K. That said, I'm sure some season ticket holders (particularly those from out of town) aren't going to make the trek to W-S for a weekday game against VMI, and didn't bother to sell or give away their tickets.

Parking lot is pretty crowded considering it’s 2.5 hrs before kickoff for a weekday game against a crappy opponent

Last edited:
I think millennials, especially ones who had kids during/around covid, are pretty eager to get out of the house with their kids any chance they can get.

On Tuesday, it was reported that WF had sold all, but 3K of the seats. So, if there any ticket sales over the last couple of days, the paid attendance would be pushing 30K. That said, I'm sure some season ticket holders (particularly those from out of town) aren't going to make the trek to W-S for a weekday game against VMI, and didn't bother to sell or give away their tickets.

"sold" aka distributed to local programs

Any alternative virtual viewing options? ESPN+ has been hella wonky for me lately.

Oh so now Conor can report on injuries.

When they're in the stadium in plain view before games, we can make observations. At least, that's been my understanding.

Excited to see Donavon Greene suiting back up tonight. Hope Griffis looks comfortable with quick and accurate reads. Anyone take the deacs -31.5?

Excited to see Donavon Greene suiting back up tonight. Hope Griffis looks comfortable with quick and accurate reads. Anyone take the deacs -31.5?

I got ‘em first half -20. Let’s goooooooo!

Have yet to meet a VMI grad I liked, and I went to a VMI wedding one time.

They're awfully proud of themselves...I like one because I have to (relative by marriage) but he thinks the sun rises and sets on VMI. Never really understood it. He likes Wake though, so eh, WGAF.

Back