• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VMI Game Thread

Where the hell was the coverage there? Literally nobody covering him.

They missed a pick on that 10 yard pass. The WR chipped Chase Jones.

I missed that Kobie Turner and Christian Turner are both wearing 0.

Saw a missed hold on VMI's OL against Bothroyd, but Williams took a bad angle and missed a sack opportunity. I think our defense is going to be much improved this year if we can stay healthy.

“Like using a third leg”

LOL

Feels like a strong case of wishful thinking for [white] parents to name their biological son “Jerry Rice”, but he made it to college football, so good effort

awesome balance by turner but i still feel like he has a bad habit of picking the wrong hole. really hoping to see some claiborne (who was listed on the depth chart)

Feels like a strong case of wishful thinking for [white] parents to name their biological son “Jerry Rice”, but he made it college football, so good effort

Yeah. It’s one thing to name your child Shaq or some derivation of Kobe. But if your last name is Rice, do not name your child Jerry or Gerald or anything close.

Back