• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vodka Samm

smallbigtall

jon gruden's haircut
Reaction score
Blew a .341 after running onto the field at a Hawkeyes game, tweets a-blazing afterward. Not quite as epic as the cunt punter -- primarily because she herself called it epic -- but worthy of an important conversation

link: huffpo has some twitter photos and vines
link: deadspin

Just went to jail #yolo

— Samantha Goudie (@Vodka_samm) August 31, 2013

Blew a .341 in jail

My mom hates me too

I'm going to get .341 tattooed on me because its so epic

Girl waiting for court with me goes "I wish I knew the girl who blew a .341" I said hi

— Samantha Goudie (@Vodka_samm) September 1, 2013

Ive gotten so many hate tweets because I was drunk...uh I get good grades sorry for being like every other college student

Go Hawks motherfuckers

@ThoseIowaBoys I was not trying to enter the game

original.jpg

ku-medium.jpg

0/1?

This was a feature of my sports-related email chain I'm apart of and was discussed ad nausea yesterday.

I'm team Vodka Sam. Obvi.

Her tweets are really coherent for someone that fucked up

what a disgusting person.

i would have thought .341 would be well into blackout territory for a chick that size. her liver must be like the Jedi Master of livers.

She's hot, but I'd be scared to try anything with her. That would be asking to get puked on mid makeout.

lol she looks like rj=mj's main squeeze.

The Cunt Punter is still #1, but Vodka Samm is definitely #2 on the I'd Settle Down With Her List

Back