• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VPN's & Other Ways to Watch Wake BBall

"Within driving distance" will differ from person to person. Some interpret "within driving distance" as 10 minutes while others might interpret it as 4 hours.

No - Any other questions??
Sure, thanks for the opportunity. What is the unit of measurement for amount of effort that I spend skirting blackout restrictions? Is it minutes, joules, Mbps, or something else maybe? Same question for attending games in person. Need to make sure my effort ratio falls on the correct side of your 25% threshold. For example if it takes me about 90 seconds to find a stream, an acceptable exchange would be spending about 22.5 seconds loading into the car, driving there, parking, walking there, sitting, walking back, and driving back.

Or maybe I'm taking this a bit too literally and should just focus my efforts on highlighting idiotic posts from holier-than-thou fans who refuse to accept that maybe, just maybe, people can have different priorities.

I'm like a 2.5-hour drive from Winston which is drivable so next time we have a 9 pm Tue game on Bally I will tell my wife she is on solo parenting duty for the night so I can go watch the game and not have it cut off my stream with a minute left.

I'm like a 2.5-hour drive from Winston which is drivable so next time we have a 9 pm Tue game on Bally I will tell my wife she is on solo parenting duty for the night so I can go watch the game and not have it cut off my stream with a minute left.
I told my pregnant wife and nine month old son I was going to the game last night and I promptly got bitch slapped

I've been able to watch the espn feed through the espn app as I have espn +
  • Download a VPN app for your iPhone. I use VPN-super unlimited proxy. It's free.
  • enable VPN in your iPhone settings. Last night I chose Chicago in the VPN app
  • open the espn app and click watch on the game.
  • cast from your phone to roku using air play.
I've had no trouble doing this for the last two Bally's games.

Good luck. It takes a minute to figure out but then is pretty easy

I've been able to watch the espn feed through the espn app as I have espn +
  • Download a VPN app for your iPhone. I use VPN-super unlimited proxy. It's free.
  • enable VPN in your iPhone settings. Last night I chose Chicago in the VPN app
  • open the espn app and click watch on the game.
  • cast from your phone to roku using air play.
I've had no trouble doing this for the last two Bally's games.

Good luck. It takes a minute to figure out but then is pretty easy

You don’t need ESPN+ to do that. That should work for anyone.

Back