• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT @ WF — Saturday 3:30 RSN

So is the consensus that if I can watch the FSU game on WatchESPN that I will be able to watch Wake?

Ok so got it figured out. Before, when logging into espn app and searching for the game, it showed that it was a blackout in Charlotte. On my Android phone I signed up for a free trial of surf shark, then downloaded it on my firestick. I chose a vpn from Denver and then opened up the espn app again and it no longer shows a blackout. Hope that helps

Another YTTV user here: I downloaded the ESPN app and logged in with my Youtube credentials. It's blacked out, though - VPN shenanigans commence.

Last edited:
Not coming up on ESPN3 at all for me.

How is this game blacked out IN WINSTON? What the hell is going on?

I’m so confused, why is the game blacked out in Winston? What’s happening?

I would appreciate an option that could be streamed on the computer. All options blacked out.

Nice 90+ yard TD drive after a big 3rd down stop by our defense. Rinse and repeat.

Back