• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +1.5 tonight

Surprised by this..I'd have bet it would be even to Wake -1. But I think FSU wins by 5

We still haven't lost a close game all year, closest loss is 8.

That being said, I think Wake wins this one fairly comfortably. FSU has been awful lately.

FSU athleticism scares me. I worry about a lot of rebounds and second chance points.

This is a perfect game to place a small bet on Wake and the moneyline. FSU isn't very good and it's the type of game [Redacted] tends to win at home. If Wake loses I'm still happy knowing that the Bzdisaster is one game closer to getting the hell out of Winston forever.

They are bigger. Don't know about the talent though. Give us Leo Hamilton and you could prob switch records.

Okoro White and Aaron Thomas are definitely better than the guys on our roster. That doesn't even take into consideration Miller, Bookert, and Brandon, all of whom could easily go off for 20 against our perimeter D.

...and don't forget my BOY Bojan.

Boris and Ojo are 2 of my favorite bigs in the conference. Ojo is a fucking cyborg.

Boris and Ojo are 2 of my favorite bigs in the conference. Ojo is a fucking cyborg.

He is like a real MonStar. The crazy thing about Ojo is he is actually fairly quick on his feet but he is just dumb as shit. That's a guy who will have a 4 year career and will get better every game.

Back