• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +1.5 tonight

He is like a real MonStar. The crazy thing about Ojo is he is actually fairly quick on his feet but he is just dumb as shit. That's a guy who will have a 4 year career and will get better every game.
Yeah, dude doesn't even look human. His shoes are like size 30. He committed 3 fouls in 5 minutes last game haha. He's Ovaltine on steroids. Love me some Ojo.

Yeah, dude doesn't even look human. His shoes are like size 30. He committed 3 fouls in 5 minutes last game haha. He's Ovaltine on steroids. Love me some Ojo.

Is that true? Size 30? Good lord. He would be so frustrating to have on your team though, he'd have like a great 10 minutes then get 3 stupid fouls.

Ojo has the biggest hands on the planet too

It occurred to me that while we have had a bad home loss this season we have not had the annual devastating, blow out loss to an average team. Not that FSU is going to do it but I'm just saying...

It occurred to me that while we have had a bad home loss this season we have not had the annual devastating, blow out loss to an average team. Not that FSU is going to do it but I'm just saying...

NC State? GT?

Oh I wasn't thinking the devastating blowout loss to an average team had to be at home.
You're right on GT. The losses all run together.

Back