• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +11.5 vs. Duke

Duke wins without breaking a sweat. Everyone knows Buzz is gone including the players. I am going to the game to watch the history of epic failure. There will be a lot of bigwigs there but mainly because they will announce the 8+million gift to the new football complex at halftime.

I've been wrong on a handful of our games betting both fer and agin us. But this has well into double digits written all over it. I'd give the 11.5 in a heartbeat. I'd be surprised by any back door cover.

I've been wrong on a handful of our games betting both fer and agin us. But this has well into double digits written all over it. I'd give the 11.5 in a heartbeat. I'd be surprised by any back door cover.

The number of times that I've been absolutely sure about a line in Vegas has me batting a lifetime 50%. Every bet in sports is a sucker's bet. It's freakish (not to mention suspicious) how many times they get it almost perfect. Sometimes in a Walter Mitty moment I'd dream of flying to Vegas and take two separate pools of $10,000.00. I'd bet one pool between a slate of games on a single college football Saturday I'd be "sure" about and I'd bet the second pool I would flip a coin on ten remaining games. At the end of the day, I'd compare the two and see if I could beat Abe Lincoln. Then I'd reach into my wallet and drop $20,000.00 on a single spin on the wheel (all on red, because we get down like that), and win or lose I'd promise myself that I'd never place another bet in my life. I'd probably get my roomed comp'd, eat very well and be done with that foolishness forever.

The number of times that I've been absolutely sure about a line in Vegas has me batting a lifetime 50%. Every bet in sports is a sucker's bet. It's freakish (not to mention suspicious) how many times they get it almost perfect. Sometimes in a Walter Mitty moment I'd dream of flying to Vegas and take two separate pools of $10,000.00. I'd bet one pool between a slate of games on a single college football Saturday I'd be "sure" about and I'd bet the second pool I would flip a coin on ten remaining games. At the end of the day, I'd compare the two and see if I could beat Abe Lincoln. Then I'd reach into my wallet and drop $20,000.00 on a single spin on the wheel (all on red, because we get down like that), and win or lose I'd promise myself that I'd never place another bet in my life. I'd probably get my roomed comp'd, eat very well and be done with that foolishness forever.

Always bet on black.

Coach K ain't lettin up for shit. That man will knock your dick in the dirt every chance he gets.

I have a good feeling about this game..............I think Wake covers.

Good thing I don't know a bookie. Would have put a lot of $$ on Dick yesterday.

Back