• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake 2-5 Against Sweet Sixteen Field !!!

Georgia Southern made the SEMIFINALS of the Sun Belt Conference Tournament
Liberty is currently in the QUARTERFINALS of the CollegeInsider.com Tournament (CIT)
Drake made the SWEET 16 of the CollegeInsider.com Tournament (CIT)

NONE of those were a bad loss. ALL had success in March.

Yet another indication of where our program is.

Liberty is currently in the QUARTERFINALS of the CollegeInsider.com Tournament (CIT)

Would someone please take waldo out to the woodshed

Can’t tell if serious :squint:

not bad losses for ronnie, [Redacted] and manning. losing to one of those to start a season MIGHT be seen as an aberration or strange confluence of events.

However, make no mistake that they are anything but terrible losses when taken together (and foreshadowing of the season to come). its not a stretch to say no other coach in wake history would have lost to those teams with the players manning had this year.

p.s.

holding up CIT teams as "good losses" if laughable but that's where ronnie has dumped us. trash bin of history and all that.

Lol I can’t even tell anymore with so much craziness being posted in defense of Manning. Liveanddie posted on the first page of this thread about the sunshine brigade Facebook group, so it kind of seemed legit given that. Confusing times indeed.

Again I say...

That's for sure. I also note that the person that made the racist tags has decided to double down on them, but only with more tags. They don't seem interested in discussing them within the thread. I wonder why?

Alright Biff/Moonz, which one of you anonymously claims that Danny is only our coach still because he's not white?

Alright Biff/Moonz, which one of you anonymously claims that Danny is only our coach still because he's not white?

giphy.gif

People said that about Caldwell for years. I always thought it was because it's hard to fire a guy with that much class.

How did we do against the NIT entrants?

I hope we beat the eventual champion so we can hang a banner.

ETA: Oh well, no such luck. The only team left we played was Louisville and they beat us silly. It's not banner worthy to say we lost to the NIT champs, only it was a good loss.

Last edited:
People said that about Caldwell for years. I always thought it was because it's hard to fire a guy with that much class.

Yeah. Football was essentially a side hustle back then too.

If Wellman needs permission from black alums to fire Manning, I'll go ahead and start the petition.

cheesehead may be our dumbest poster.

And as he's probably about to evidence, possibly our angriest too

Back