• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 @ Clemson - Deacs blow another shot at a Death Valley win

How could you walk away with nothing from their 2

RB was wide the fuck open on that call. I mean wide open. Fine call, should have been a walk in TD. Awful.

I haven’t watched a replay but appeared that Mitch never looked at the back coming out of the backfield.

Justice is in the huddle there with his helmet on so I have no idea. If we’re just planning to run maybe he’s at the back of the pack.

What is up with pointing right before the snap? It’s like you’re telling Clemson, “o.k. come on over in another 1/2 second.”

Yeah they subbed Claiborne in for justice on the first drive after a couple plays. We usually don’t switch backs mid drive so an injury would make sense

It will be funny if the first time we beat Clemson in 14 years is with the worst QB play we've had in 14 years.

I’m usually pretty optimistic, but I have no confidence in Mitch to lead a scoring drive. Keep giving the ball to Claiborne.

Back