• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 @ Clemson - Deacs blow another shot at a Death Valley win

Griffis is terrible but what the hell is our coaching staff doing. Clawson wets the bed against Dabo every year. Run the ball twice from the 2 if that's the plan. I just cannot watch this garbage.
Then don’t watch.

Griffis is terrible but what the hell is our coaching staff doing. Clawson wets the bed against Dabo every year. Run the ball twice from the 2 if that's the plan. I just cannot watch this garbage.
We missed two wide open throws. I mean...yeah run it if Griffis can't execute those throws but seemingly like he should be able to right?

That was complete crap playing…fucking hell

He is just terrible. he cannot do anything .

Cannot watch this garbage. I want Mitch to succeed, but he is killing this season

The game was even at this point. Why not take 3 and put some pressure on Clempsun?

Oof. Take him out of the fucking game. He wilts when the lights come on. Hate it for him, and not ready to give up quite yet, but it’s time to at least see what someone else can do. At this point, just hand the ball off to Claiborne or Ellison if we are going to keep Mitch at QB.

Back