• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 @ Clemson - Deacs blow another shot at a Death Valley win

This will be a blowout in the second half. Our defense has to be frustrated. We should be up 2 scores. Clawson has lost his mind keeping Griffis out there

4/10 55 Yards, 3 sacks.

What the fuck was the gameplan for today? What did the offense practice over the last two weeks?

They look lost and poorly coached all around.

How many ticks are left on the clock for Clawson before the team begins to give up on Mitch?

i understand wanting to score of course, but the same people criticizing griffis (rightfully) complaining about being overly conservative is contradictory imo. that’s what you do when you don’t trust your passing game.

we had shots and got unlucky/didn’t execute.

i understand wanting to score of course, but the same people criticizing griffis (rightfully) complaining about being overly conservative is contradictory imo. that’s what you do when you don’t trust your passing game.
It's not contradictory. It's complementary. The playcalling is overly conservative BECAUSE they can't trust Griffis, so we need a QB the staff can trust. Either Griffs needs to become trustworthy or the staff needs to learn to trust a different QB.

If you don’t trust your qb then he shouldn’t be your qb.

Yeah almost said the same thing. Same folks shouting about our offensive line and QB sucking (totally true IMO) are the ones yelliing "terrible playcalling too conservative" well what are you supposed to do if the front and the QB suck

Any chance Clawson will wake up and bench Griffis? Otherwise, Clemson makes some adjustments on offense and wins by 3 scores or more

Back