• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 @ Clemson - Deacs blow another shot at a Death Valley win

Mitch needs to finish his playing career at Catawba or some other D II school

I have not lost faith oh Mitch, but he is not Hartman. I would have thought we could have the next in line figured out by now.

I have not lost faith oh Mitch, but he is not Hartman. I would have thought we could have the next in line figured out by now.
I’m curious what it would take for you to lose faith??

Charleston Southern and FAU had better offensive performances at Clemson. Can Dave slide into their QBs DMs at some point?

What frustrates me is that Griffis has been in the program since summer 2020 and Clawson had confidence based on everything he's done since that he could start at QB. When shown he clearly can't, Clawson spent the bye week building a foolproof offense around Griffis' inability to play instead of giving another QB a chance.

Ineptitude at QB has reduced the size of our play book. It would be surprising to see us get more than three or four first downs and 75 yds of offense in the 2nd half. There’s not much that can be done with Mitch at QB. I’d just roll the dice and go deep on a few first downs. I can’t watch without expecting something bad to happen on 3rd down. It’s a huge relief to make it to 4th and still have the ball.

Back