• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -5.5 O/U 131.5

Ok... not good but I was worried he got in trouble over New Years. Chase, Tony and Anthony need to step up.

Yea, it's not a long term loss. No one got arrested or anything. We're just without CJ tonight.

We should be able to beat a socon team replacing 4 starters regardless.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Its going to be a long night on here if my Terriers beat the Deacs :thumbsup:

Seriously....Wofford is not good. We had our 15 minutes of fame x 2 but Noah has graduated. We have zero big men and very little depth + 4 new starters. We're talking kids with FCS offers....not D1 guys. Wake should be able to run us off the court.

Seriously....Wofford is not good. We had our 15 minutes of fame x 2 but Noah has graduated. We have zero big men and very little depth. Wake should be able to run us off the court.

You just described WFU.

Right, but Wake's current team isn't loaded w/ 4 and 5 star recruits right now, either, and we've just lost one of our two current ACC caliber players (and leading scorer).

Seriously....Wofford is not good. We had our 15 minutes of fame x 2 but Noah has graduated. We have zero big men and very little depth + 4 new starters. We're talking kids with FCS offers....not D1 guys. Wake should be able to run us off the court.

My main point is that a lineup of McKie, TC, Nikita, Chase, Carson, Ty, Green, and Fields, is not going to run in any team in the country off the court.

Yea, who have we ran off the court in the last 2 seasons? No one. I'm not sure how Wofford would be any different.

.. and the fact that CJ has really been the only guy to consistently get us points when we need them this year, I'm not feeling good about this one.

If Brad Loesing and his 6ppg/3apg (our one returning starter) is able to pull off the upset tonight.....wow. I will personally storm the court and roll the quad late night.

Back