• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -5.5 O/U 131.5

I think it depends on their shooting. They absolutely shot the lights out against Davidson, so there weren't many empty possessions for them. Loesing (#35) and Geltner? (#10) are the catalysts. They've also got a freshman guard who is pretty good (Cochrane).

This will be good for the long run...get Chase a start and get him some confidence. Also makes other guys step up.

Also...it's hilarious how once again some folks expect us to "run people off the court". LOL...have you watch us played the last two years??? My God.

With a recruiting class ranked higher than the one you expect to transform us into a .500 ACC team almost immediately.

Without CJ I still think we win, but definitely take the under. I say Wofford covers the -5.5 but we win the game.

Hard to overstate how important CJ is to this team though, or really any team as he is the 2nd leading scorer in the ACC at 18.7 ppg.

Without CJ I still think we win, but definitely take the under. I say Wofford covers the -5.5 but we win the game.

Hard to overstate how important CJ is to this team though, or really any team as he is the 2nd leading scorer in the ACC at 18.7 ppg.

This, he's a huge chunk of our scoring. He's also the only player that's consistently been able to get his own shot.

CJ will not be out long. It is not serious and he is being held out as a precaution with ACC play starting the end of the week.

Agree that anyone foolish enough to bet a Deacs game should take the under.

This, he's a huge chunk of our scoring. He's also the only player that's consistently been able to get his own shot.

That's why I think in the long run it will be good for development. It will force us to run the offense with even more vigor than we have been in order to get good shots consistently.

CJ will not be out long. It is not serious and he is being held out as a precaution with ACC play starting the end of the week.

Agree that anyone foolish enough to bet a Deacs game should take the under.

Good to hear. I think it's a good decision. Did he hurt it at practice or against Yale?

With a recruiting class ranked higher than the one you expect to transform us into a .500 ACC team almost immediately.

Truth.

As for tonight, I'm hesitant to offer any kind of prognostication. Very curious to see how the team responds to being CJ-less. Still no excuse to not beat Wofford at home, though if we do lose, I expect Ron Wellman himself to bring it up in multiple interviews.

That's why I think in the long run it will be good for development. It will force us to run the offense with even more vigor than we have been in order to get good shots consistently.

True, Chase has been in a slump of sorts, hopefully he'll step up.

Truth.

As for tonight, I'm hesitant to offer any kind of prognostication. Very curious to see how the team responds to being CJ-less. Still no excuse to not beat Wofford at home, though if we do lose, I expect Ron Wellman himself to bring it up in multiple interviews.

Has RW even done any interviews this year?

Thankfully, no post-game courtside chats with Stan this year.........yet.

Back