• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (+7) vs Miss St. in Music City Bowl

Didn't realize Miss St beat Michigan last year. Nice win for them.

the resident msu faithful have been harping on that, on this thread, for over a week now.

Should be a similar game. This year's team is as good as last years. We just missed a couple breaks that we got last year. And you guys are worse than that Michigan team.

Should be a similar game. This year's team is as good as last years. We just missed a couple breaks that we got last year. And you guys are worse than that Michigan team.

This is simply objectively false.

Mississippi State is a touchdown worse this year than last year according to Sagarin's Predictor which takes into account win and loss margin

Wake Forest is .5 points better than last year's Michigan team.

Should be a similar game. This year's team is as good as last years. We just missed a couple breaks that we got last year.

So, you're saying you'll need to get some breaks to beat us? Sounds about right.

MORAL VICTORIES - since we played tough teams and lost to them, we are better than you.

Good logic - you going to talk to us about how your team controls the ball again? Eat up the time of possession?

So, you're saying you'll need to get some breaks to beat us? Sounds about right.

No I am saying you guys will most likely lose by a large margin, especially if you are only .5 points better than that Michigan team from last year. Just my opinion. You guys don't have to get butthurt about it. I'm not trying to talk crap. The only game I said we would win this year that we didn't was Auburn. We played like crap and were a foot short. Anyways, here is a summary of the first five days of bowl prep if anyone is interested.

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/2011/12/14/a-few-notes-observations-from-day-5-of-bowl-prep/

Back