• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at BC GAME THREAD - Epic fail #BuzzOut

God that was gut wrenching. I want CJ to win so bad, but every win is slow death for the program.

7 pt lead with 2 to play and get outscored 10-0 to end the game. Nice work bzz, you and your teams continue to find ways to lose on the road. This is players/coaching. This fn reminds me of the niners under singletary and nolan. There is some talent here but no leader to have the team prepared to finish off someone.

I do not know the current interpretation, but it used to be that a timeout was not granted after a 4 count.
Didn't know that. No matter the rule, should never have gotten to that point. CJ has to get the ball in bounds.

Wow, I didn't see this coming, although it's bz we're talking about, so I guess I should have.

Ron Wellman will find a way to put a positive spin to this contest...real progress is being made!

Wellman, you happy? You fucking piece of shit.

Bzz, LEAVE MY FUCKING SCHOOL.

Watched the replay cj definitely got the time out called with 4.5 seconds

A perfect example of why Jeff [Redacted] is 2-46 on the road in conference the last 6 years.

i kinda wish Donahue was our coach. Their frosh/soph classes are good.

Someone make a gif of Buzz's reaction to the 5 second call. Where's vt when you need him? That was just the definition of Buzz.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking perfect! The Fightin' [Redacted]'s do it again!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Ayo
Well, Travis missed 3 shots down the wire and CJ had 2 huge turnovers. Of course that is the Coach's fault.

Back