• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Our basketball team is still undefeated. We don’t have the coaches or players to compete at this level. We are not “great”…we are good by WF standards but overall we are slightly above average because of our lack of defense

Do big-time gamblers who lose major money on wake forest partly because of reffing ever get mad? Seems like that’s the only way a change will ever come about.

What’s more likely is they probably build that advantage into their betting patterns.

I think they have 5 players on the field that are faster than anyone on our entire defense and this is with their 3rd team all freshman offense.

The early unmade DPI calls set the tone for Clemson doing major physical play the rest of the game. That is, open season on Clemson DBs grabbing Wake receivers.

It had no effect on us fumbling the ball or being unable to stop their run game.

Seriously, Clemson having their best offensive game of the season against us. Hemphill, please just fucking resign. This is so bad.

Clemson had only scored 6 3rd quarter points against Power 5 teams this season lmao

I'm not mad, just disappointed...

This! Every year we seem to be unprepared for Clemson. You know they’re going to stack the line on D and bring pressure. Move the pockets and hit some quick passes to defeat that and put them on their heels a bit.

Clemson has punted one time today. That’s really the only stat you need to know.

It had no effect on us fumbling the ball or being unable to stop their run game.

Put Clemson behind 14-0 or 21-0 and their DBs on notice that physical pass defense is not allowed and it's a very different game.

I hope we fall out of the top 25. Losing at Clemson happens a lot but we didn’t even show up. Our preparation and game plan was awful. Clawson should be embarrassed as should the entire team. Hemphill should resign and acknowledge he is in over his head. We are simply not ready to play at this level. Clawson has a lot more work to do on good to great.

Someone smarter than me…what’s the explanation for why all of a sudden Sam is having so many passed batted down?

Back