• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Need some speed at linebacker. Until we have it, this defense will continue to be bad to horrendous.

This. Our LBs being slow has been the cause of many issues for years. Where is Cam to tell us that our LBs are actually elite?

Need some speed at linebacker. Until we have it, this defense will continue to be bad to horrendous.

Clawson knows this case in point, the linebacker commit who changed to Oklahoma last year. He is fast and at least would be getting regular playing time, if not starting for Wake.

Clawson smiling makes me sick. Is he not watching the fucking game? We were not ready to play on any level today

Yeah that’s what I’ve been talking about. I love his style but that’s one element that gets to me. No fire in that moment.

Have we ever had a worse D? Even in awful years, I’m not sure.

More nice tackling by our defense. They look scared of the Clemson players. Weak and pitiful

Back