• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Finally the announcers note that Wake has some significant players injured.

I have never understood the logic in fans chanting that.

I mean it’s Clemson. Not the smartest crowd. Cue all the people claiming Clemson is some great academic institution/ it’s wrong to be elitist. And give me a fucking break with all the “adversity” Clemson has faced, announcers.

Can we forfeit next weeks game? Who wants to go up there and get embarrassed by Jurkovek and be laughed out by all the talking heads. Herbstreit would be like told you so. The. We go and play Mississippi at and lose by 30 in the Heinz 57 bowl

If I’m Boston College, I don’t even attempt a pass next week. Just run every play.

I mean it’s Clemson. Not the smartest crowd. Cue all the people claiming Clemson is some great academic institution/ it’s wrong to be elitist. And give me a fucking break with all the “adversity” Clemson has faced, announcers.

Yes, but a Clemson grad bred the Carolina Reaper pepper, so I give them some props.

One week we find out what our team is made of. Much to prove.

Exactly. Cry me a river if the "adversity" they speak of is not being ranked, injuries at key positions, or being out of the CFP chase.

Can we forfeit next weeks game? Who wants to go up there and get embarrassed by Jurkovek and be laughed out by all the talking heads. Herbstreit would be like told you so. The. We go and play Mississippi at and lose by 30 in the Heinz 57 bowl

I still want the championship. Still Wake's for the taking.

Why can't we have nice things?

The offense would have made it competitive if the refs called a couple of the 15 yd facemasks and pass interferences that ruined our offensive rhythm and led to two field goals instead of touchdowns.

Defense needs a complete makeover.

Whoa lol

I have zero confidence in our run or pass defense. BC…fucking BC, is going to carve us up.

I think if we all act logically, we figured it would come down to next week.

I still want the championship. Still Wake's for the taking.

Amen. My entire kid crew is going and I recruited every Wake grad I know in driving distance. Promise to scream our asses off.

Last edited:
Back