• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Typical. Just like foul catch ups against duke and unc basketball. Once game is out of hand even it up

It’s so obnoxious how consistent this is. Then you can show the stats at the end of the game and say the officiating was even.

I think it's pretty obvious that our program has advanced this season. Recruiting should progress as well. But at this point we just don't have the kind of athletes to go head to head with a team like Clemson. We would have had to play our A game to have a chance today, and we did not.

Yep. Got to keep grinding on the recruiting trail. Would have liked our chances much better today if we were home.

And these transparently pro-Clemson announcers can go straight to hell.

I mean our defense has played like dog shit this game. We have shown the ability to play better than this.

Get Hartman and the rest of the first team out for Gods sake. He is taking a beating with no chance to win this game

I understand that our offense depends on timing and Hartman trusts his WRs but he’s got to throw the ball away instead of waiting for something to open up at the last second.

Back