• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

looked to me like the kid who was tagged out at home said a few magic words, very loud and clear right at the ump, and could have justifiably been run if the ump felt like it

Yeah after watching the play at home a couple times I was still wondering what the controversy was. Never really thought he came close to touching the plate.

Any suggestions to watching the Florida-Bethune Cookman game today? I get WatchESPN with my DirecTV package but not SECNetwork.

Just watched the last out of Davidson v. UNC. Have not seen the play at the plate.

LMAO that the UNC coaching staff, and players, completely epitomize the UNC douchiness and whining uncontrollably, to a T.

It was hilarious and pathetic all at once.

I hate everything about that place. Couldn't happen to a better group of guys :thumbsup:

After ½ inning, it's UF 0, B-C coming to the plate

B-C starting Krull who threw 52 pitches Friday

UF starting Kirby McMullen, a freshman with 17 IP on the year who has not pitched in the regional

Last edited:
My hot take: there was absolutely nothing to complain about on either play- UNC was just shocked they were about to drop 2 games to Davidson.

This. The two plays weren't even that close. The first base coach for UNC chasing after the umpire in disbelief making wild safe signs was especially pathetic. For a split second the toss looked like it might be high but they got him easily and the umpire was right on top of it.

Sad display from the coaches and players combined. Horrible leadership, they should all be embarrassed today.

Bases loaded showing Texas tech game now. I can't find Fla BC game on Watch ESPN

This. The two plays weren't even that close. The first base coach for UNC chasing after the umpire in disbelief making wild safe signs was especially pathetic. For a split second the toss looked like it might be high but they got him easily and the umpire was right on top of it.

Sad display from the coaches and players combined. Horrible leadership, they should all be embarrassed today.

Yeah, right.

Back